Every person in the state of California has access to communication, diagnosis, treatment and related services of the highest quality.
The Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensers Board protects the health, safety, and welfare of the people of California by requiring adherence to laws and regulations designed to ensure the qualifications and competency of providers of speech-language pathology, audiology and hearing aid dispensing services.
The Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensers Board regulates the practices of speech-language pathology, audiology, and hearing aid dispensing in California by licensing those who meet minimum standards of competency. Among its functions, the Board promulgates laws and regulations; issues, renews, suspends, and revokes licenses; and imposes disciplinary sanctions, when necessary.
- 2015 Practical Examination Dates
- Warranty Provisions on Hearing Aids Effective January 1, 2015
- Proposed CE Changes for Hearing Aid Dispensers
- Order a 2015 Edition of our Laws and Regs ($22.50)
- Practical Exam 2014 Changes
- Examiner Recruitment for Practical Examination
- Proposed Audiology Aide Regulatory Changes
- Proposed Regulatory Changes for SLPA’s
- Military Legislation