Every person in the state of California has access to communication, diagnosis, treatment and related services of the highest quality.
The Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensers Board protects the health, safety, and welfare of the people of California by requiring adherence to laws and regulations designed to ensure the qualifications and competency of providers of speech-language pathology, audiology and hearing aid dispensing services.
The Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensers Board regulates the practices of speech-language pathology, audiology, and hearing aid dispensing in California by licensing those who meet minimum standards of competency. Among its functions, the Board promulgates laws and regulations; issues, renews, suspends, and revokes licenses; and imposes disciplinary sanctions, when necessary.
- Proposed Regulatory Changes for SLPA’s
- Recruiting SLPs for our 2013/14 Occupational Analysis
- 2015 CE Changes for Licensed Hearing Aid Dispensers
- Hearing Aid Practical Exam scheduled December 7, 2013
- New Enforcement Regulations effective July 1, 2013
- Sunset Background Paper & Issues 2013
- Military Legislation
- Online Applications and Payments Coming Soon!
- Strategic Plan 2012-2015